Saturday 17 December 2011

Daylight - Finally released on PlanetPhillip.com

Hi Everyone

I've now convinced Philip over at Planetphillip.com to allow me to release my mod "Daylight".

I say allow me to because the man craves perfection and I have to thank him for pushing me to tidy up quite a few areas of the map before release.

There comes a time in every project when you feel you're done with it. You want to move on and try something new. In this case however I felt that I needed a big finale. A fifth map but due to mappers block I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I have no idea why that is.

In the new year I'll begin a new project but next time I won't start building until I know the exact layout and how it will all be integrated. Thus saving myself countless hours of staring at the hammer editor at a half finished map hoping for some inspiration.

Stupid Aazell...

Am looking forward to a new challenge though. Hope you enjoy the full mod. Here's the link:

http://www.planetphillip.com/posts/daylight-half-life-2-ep2/

No comments: